The rubber floor materials mainly use synthetic rubber, natural rubber and other polymer materials. Soft texture, very different from traditional flooring. Ideal for laying flooring for sports venues. The laying of rubber flooring is recommended by a professional construction team and it must be implemented according to national standards. The following laying process is for reference only, and adjustments must be made according to actual conditions.
Foundation preparation before planking
Ambient temperature: Appropriate temperature for laying rubber floor is about 15oC.
Humidity: In order to ensure the stability of the glue, the moisture content of the foundation should be less than 3%. In case of rain weather, the indoor air circulation should be maintained to ensure that there is no excess moisture on the surface. The air humidity is maintained at 20%-75%.
Ground Hardness: Cross cut the surface with a chisel, no cracks at the intersection.
Flatness on the ground: Check the ground with a tape measure to ensure that the gap does not exceed 2mm.
Ground density: Ensure that the floor is smooth and not rough, without excessive porosity. Hardened surface if hardened.
Cracks: The width of cracks does not exceed 3mm, and the surface layer cannot have empty drums.
Neat ground: Keep the floor tidy and remove dirt.
Note: Keep a horizontal reference and seal at the settlement joint.
Suggestion: According to the thickness of the screed and the rubber floor laying time plan, the time period for leveling construction and floor laying should not be less than 28 days to ensure ground strength and floor drying. In order to ensure the laying effect, it is recommended to use self-leveling and base oil on the screed before laying.
In order to ensure that the paved site has sufficient strength to support the layers on it and withstand the high loads in future use, it is recommended that the screed should be selected with a high grade. For the fine stone concrete practice, the recommendation is C30. . The level of cement mortar should be strictly in accordance with the national standard ≥ M15 strength standard. The above is taken as an example of a cement floor, and other floors are negotiable.
Material Placement: Rubber floor materials and auxiliary materials should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, and can not be stacked and placed. If the roll sheet is placed upright, the indoor temperature is controlled at about 15°C.
Rubber floor laying plan process
1. Bottom oil construction: Soak the base oil with a sponge and smear it on the floor surface in order to ensure that it is not missing. After ensuring that there is no water accumulation on the surface, the construction site shall be closed. After 2 hours self-leveling construction. If the water absorption of the floor is strong, you can do another strengthening of the sealing effect.
2. Self-leveling construction: Self-leveling cement is introduced into the bucket filled with water, and stirring should be continued during the pouring process until no agglomeration is achieved. The evenly-mixed self-leveling cement is poured to the ground and scraped evenly with a self-leveling squeegee, and then the site is closed. You can't move on the top within 12 hours. You can continue to work 24 hours later.
3, deflation: In the self-leveling operations, but also the construction staff to bleed air, in the self-leveling cement deflation, so that it is smooth, uniform, no seven holes.
4. Construction laying: Place the rubber floor in advance on the construction site to adapt to the site environment. When laying the floor, ensure that the arrow on the back is in the same direction, and then do the cutting and cutting according to the terrain and design scheme.
5, Squeegee and paste construction: the floor in accordance with the order of turn up and clean up the venue, scraping gum is usually the use of the ground scraping method, for the use of materials, select the appropriate glue and scraping teeth, according to the order of uniform scraping on the ground, depending on the drying Dry time is suitable for pasting. Paste should be gently pushed in order to discharge the excess air at the bottom of the floor, using a 50 kg iron roller in accordance with the order of roller pressure, and timely repair Qiaojiao, from the joints and other phenomena.
6. Others: Immediately after laying the floor, clear the excess glue, and then do the construction of accessories, such as baseboards, welds, etc.
7. Operation method: The method of flowing operation is adopted in the area with a large area, and the flow operation shall be performed in sequence according to the plan, with clear division of labor and responsibilities, and the construction quality shall be guaranteed.
8. Cleaning: Remove the protective wax on the surface of the rubber floor before the final construction is put into use.
Floor acceptance requirements
1. The paved floor surface is smooth and undamaged.
2, the seams between the floors are neat, horizontal and vertical, no extra gaps.
3, no curling corners on the floor, no bubbles in the middle.
4, check the floor and wall seams are consistent.
5. The arc on the wall is straight and there is no void in the corner line.
6. The height of the baseboard is consistent and hand-pulling detection is firm.
7, check the floor there is no outlet line degumming and glue leakage phenomenon.
8. There is no looseness in the welding line.
In order to guarantee the construction quality of the final rubber flooring, cross-construction with other work should be avoided as much as possible during the construction and should be arranged in the final stage of the interior construction.